You will usually see two green buttons on someone’s profile: Send Message and Get a Proposal.
Send Message – Use this button to send a message anytime you want to communicate with the other party.
When is it appropriate to Send Message?
- If you have any questions about a potential project
- If you want any feedback about a potential project before requesting a proposal
- If you have any questions or comments during a project
- If you have any questions about an invoice
- If you want to provide any feedback during or after a project
Get a Proposal– Use this button only when you are interested in receiving a proposal for a specific project. You will choose the service you are interested in and provide as many details as possible about your project in order to receive an accurate proposal.
If you've already discussed the project, you can write "as discussed" on the Get a Proposal form.
Please note: the person hiring starts any project by sending Get a Proposal.